Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Essink's

Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls.... oh to take pictures of girls! Having a little boy I'm used to boy things (tractors, trucks, motor sounds and just plain running around). But let me tell you... hair bows and sparkly shoes, ribbons and bows and Justin Bieber? Oh yes... I said Justin Bieber. Maybe I will just stick with my little boy (thankfully he hasn't started to talk yet so I won't here him say Selena Gomez). I haven't laughed so hard as I did when Miss "G" who is 4 yelled out Justin Bieber when I asked her to say something that would make her smile. I was ready for her to say "Baby E" her little sister, daddy... or even cupcakes. Perhaps that is why the look on Brent's face a few pictures down is priceless - I'm not sure what Adrienne whispered... but I'm thinking she said "wait until they are 16!" Thanks Essink's for a fun evening... I had a blast!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kathryn Katz
CoffeeShop Designs